Pass / No Pass Status Application

Pass/No Pass grades cannot be changed once they are issued.
Before selecting this option, students planning to transfer to another college or university should meet with a counselor and/or contact that institution regarding their policy on accepting Pass/No Pass grades.

Note: Contact your campus A&R office for deadline to add or remove Pass/No Pass status.

Select Location

FirstName :
MiddleName :
LastName :
Date of Birth :
StudentCollegeId :
Email :

Term :

Schedule Code # :
Course (e.g. ENGL-1A) :
Units :

Submit    Cancel